Saturday, June 14, 2008

Travel Day: Indiana to Ohio

Entering Ohio - we ended up taking lots of
back roads, but we did get to see a lot of rural Ohio


Today was not really an exciting day. It was mainly a travel day that led us through the bulk of Indiana and through a good portion of Ohio. We stopped for the day in Cleveland, OH, but we really didn't see much of the city. We were pretty tired and were quite happy to see our motel. Tomorrow will be the final push. We will be in Maryland (for me, Hyattsville) and Washington D.C. (this is Jeff's final destination) by tomorrow evening. I hope to meet up with my 6 roommates over there and get briefed since I will be starting work on Monday! Tonight, I hope for lots of sleep...

2 comments:

rosepua said...

Matt, thank you so much for posting your travels here. I thoroughly enjoyed following Jeff and you to the east coast. Take care, and have a wonderful time away from home. Love, MA

Jen said...

Matt! I am so glad you are blogging your trip! Its fun to live vicariously through you :)
Jen