Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 1 - Out of Oregon





Well, I spent my last day in Oregon for the next several months. Today, my roommate, Jeff Briggs, and I made it through Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington, Idaho and Northern Montana. We finally reached our first destination of White Fish, MT. Only 12 hours in the car today! Not too bad. We ended up driving with a few cars for a long distance on the way, and we referred to them as travel buddies. There was a truck with a couch in the back that we ended up following (or being followed by) for about 100 miles! We ended up naming it the "couch truck".

The drive was very scenic, but we also saw a lot of rain for much of the way. It actually snowed a few times while we were in the passes going through Idaho and Montana. I am very thankful for a safe trip over (thank you for your prayers!). I actually had a good time on the road. We definitely saw some very interesting things on the way over in Idaho and Montana.

No comments: